Monday, September 17, 2012

Skirt Challenge- Day 17

Hey Y'all! Hope you had a good start of the week! This is what we wore on day seventeen.

Today we took our pics at a little health food store/restaurant.

I wore a cozy, plain long sleeve and that skirt I made from a mini skirt.
 And my high tops, Of Course!!
I don't really like the way I'm posing in these pics!!


 Shirt- hand-me-down
Skirt- homemade 
Shoes- shoe carnival 
Clip- homemade
Bracelets- wal-mart 


Layla wore a cozy, striped long sleeve and a cute grey skirt with pockets.
 She also wore leggings and a cute pair of boots.



 Shirt- wal-mart
Skirt-thrifted
Leggings- Target
Shoes- wal-mart

She also wore her hair in a braid/messy bun type thing. 
I think its really cool!  :)

 So... What do you think of these outfits? Let us know your opinion!
Blessings- Hagen    

No comments:

Post a Comment