Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Skirt Challenge- Day 19

Howdy, readers! Here's Day 19 for you:


Hagen wore a cute brown shirt with a rain cloud, and my army green skirt. I love how she threw a booby pin in her hair, simple and cute!



shirt- hand me down
skirt- thrifted




Momma joined in on the Challenge wearing a green shirt and a long floral skirt. She slipped on her plaid galoshes for the picture. She loves the color green!

The Rabbit Whisperer
 shirt- thrifted
skirt- from a friend
boots- walmart



 I wore a plain pink shirt and a paisley skirt. Although I'm not crazy about pink, I like this outfit.

 























And to sum up Day 19, here is a funny picture for you!



Can anyone guess what we're pointing at? Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! Blessings- Layla

2 comments:

  1. Um . . . did a piece of clothing fly off the clothesline? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!
      Oh Hannah, I don't really remember what we were looking at! I think we were just imagining things...
      <3 Layla

      Delete