Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Everything Update

Well, this has been quite a busy month! I don't know where to start!
The trees are now bare, the baby rabbits are getting big, and we've got tons of tomatoes from our local farmers market.
Our hoop house is really nice and green. We were able to pick some baby spinach and beet greens!



    

 I love their little noses!
 






 Lettuce....
 
 Carrots...
Spinach...


I love waking in the morning and seeing the dew drops on the grass....

 Yep, this is just who we are...
 Jumping in the hay...

 Lil' monkey!

 Baby O in the morning... :)



~ A thankful note ~
I am so very thankful we live in this country of freedom. We are free to read The Lords word, we are free to sing him praise!
In many other countries Christians are killed for preforming this action! But we are free! FREE!
I am so very thankful for my sweet family!
I am so very thankful for all of our little critters!
I am so very, very thankful Jesus died for me!

What are you thankful for?
Hope you have a good Thanksgiving!
Blessings ~ Hagen      

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for a wonderful family, horses, being able to live in the country, frogs, the right to worship my Saviour in the way that He has called me to, and great friends :)
    Happy Belated Thanksgiving!
    Smiles,
    Rebekah

    ReplyDelete