Thursday, January 10, 2013

I ♥ Thursday {No. 2}

Wow, it's Thursday already?
Well, I'll just cut to the chase, and show you what we are loving this week!



Hagen's ♥'s

 She is on the road with Dad this week, and she is loving it!

Oh my! Double breasted and furry hood... ♥!


Red high tops and a skirt... ♥ again!



Layla's ♥'s

skirt and cardigan <3
I'm going crazy over cardigans and skirts!

 messy bun
Messy up-do's during this rainy week....

 chocolate
... and chocolate!


 Mumford & Sons!


We hope you are having a great week!
What are you lovin'?
Blessings, 
Layla & Hagen
 



 

2 comments:

  1. Forget love. I'd rather fall in chocolate :)
    Smiles, Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say it again....I LOVE Converse shoes...I have a pair and they are well loved =) Yeah, I know it's funny, chocolate does understand =)

    God Bless.
    Abby

    ReplyDelete