Are you craving chocolate, but still want it to be healthy? Same here...
This super simple recipe is super yummy. Thank You to Wardeh at GNOWFGLINS for the fudge recipe. It's actually her homemade chocolate chunk recipe, but we just added in some more yum-yums!
Pomegranate Coconut Fudge Recipe:
1/3 cup coconut oil
2/3 cup honey
1 cup cocoa powder
1/4 cup shredded coconut
1/4 cup chopped almonds
1/2 cup pomagranate
1. Prepare an 8x8 or 9x9 pan by lining it with plastic wrap. I just used a large plastic baggy.
2. In a sauce pan, melt together the first 2 ingredients on low heat.
3. Bring to a boil. Let boil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
4. Remove pan from heat and stir in cocoa powder until smooth.
5. Add in the last 3 ingredients.
6. Spoon chocolatey mixture into your prepared pan.
7. Set in freezer for 1-2 hours, or until it's set up.
8. Remove from pan, and cut into bite sized chunks!
This recipe is so versatile. You can replace any of the add ins for your own! I would love to see what you create!