Thursday, February 14, 2013

I ♥ Thursday {No. 7}

It's I <3 Thursday, everyone!
And Valentines Day, how awesome is that?

 Hagen's ♥'s

 I am so happy! I took my first good pic of geese flying overhead! Love it!

  
This tiny cottage in the snow...
Oh My, Love it! 

 Layla did a waterfall braid on my hair today.
I really liked it! It was cute, and something new for a change!


 This is working really well for us!
We found the idea on Pinterest, of course!

 OH MY! CAN YOU SAY LOVE? 
This is beautifully vintage! 
 
 I LOVE this idea! Would be great for a Valentines day photo shoot! 




Layla's ♥'s

 Comfy beds, for resting my sick body in. I also like this bed because of it's vintage look.


Finding cute and funny things on Pinterest... like this guy...
 ... isn't he cute?

 And this shirt... too funny!


Oh, and I can't forget this one!

I have also been dreaming of raising Kinder's again...


... and being a free, farm girl again!


I hope you are having an awesome week, full of awesome ♥'s! :)  

Blessings~ Layla & Hagen

1 comment: