Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Joyeuse fete des Meres!

Joyeuse fête des Mères!
That's "Happy Mother's Day" in French! I know Mother's Day was over a month ago, but wanted to share with you how we made it special for our Mom.





We made Mom cards, gifts, pictures, jewelry and little nick-nacks.

 




I love how our Mom always sports the jewelry we make her. She especially loves to wear the necklaces that the little ones give her!



For dinner, Mom requested lasagna and salad, délicieux!


No celebration is complete at the Wilbanks' household without GF chocolate cupcakes (made from a mix, gasp!), and topped with homemade strawberry buttercream!


 I just need to take a moment to brag on our Mom... she's AWESOME! I know everyone says that about their own mom, but it's true! Not only can our Mom cook, clean, run a busy household, delegate and organize, but she does it with a servants heart! She is an example of Christ to us daily, teaching us how to become good stewards of what God has already blessed us with. She's sweet, strong, tough, won't let anyone mess with her babies, and not to mention, she's hilarious!

I hope you were able to make it a very special Mother's Day for your mom! Here's a shout-out to all you moms out there... YOU ROCK!

Love from,
Layla

2 comments:

  1. Aw :) Your mom is beautiful! And I know, my mom is the same way--she does SO much and never complains, but is always joyful and serving Jesus :)

    I appreciate your following my new blog, Layla!

    dance a real

    ReplyDelete
  2. your mom is so beautiful! and I adore all of the decorations..so cute.

    ReplyDelete