Sunday, January 25, 2015

The Ghost of Christmas Past

Here we are with January almost over and we are only just now doing a Christmas post....
My, what a whirlwind it has been! But the wind has started to cease and the excitement of the Holidays has started to fade.







         
















Layla, showing off the apron I made her...            ...and me, showing off the crocheted goods she made me.

Of course we can't forget about the food!
I must confess, I was too much of a pig to photograph the dinner, but I slowed down long enough to get a shot of Mama's Almond Pie. It was so scrumptious!

The best gift of all,of course, is The Gift. The Reason that we have Christmas at all...  

Looking back, it was quite a day, filled with joy and laughter and love! And naps...
Love,
Hagen

No comments:

Post a Comment