We have enjoyed this fun time of creating cute and modest outfits! Here are some things we learned...
- Weather you wear skirts or not, Always please The Lord, NOT man.
- You Can look stylish and modest! You Don't have to be frumpy to be modest. Look Cute, look Happy, look Bright!
- Also, you don't have to always accessorize, but it does make your outfit look Cuter! From belts to bags, it can always help your outfit come together!
- And if maybe you're down and out, or not feeling confident in yourself, put on a Cute outfit! It will always make you feel better. "Put on your Sunday clothes, there's lots of World out there!" ~ Hello Dolly
- If your skirt is a little too short, leggings are a great way to keep it modest! And sometimes neon pink leggings work! ;)
- Bottoms are only half of being modest... shirts play a part in your outfit, too. It's important to remember to cover your chest! Tanks are a great fix to a low shirt.
- And last, but not least, be your own style, there's only one You!
We hope you have enjoyed witnessing this Challenge and being here for us. On the days we felt like giving up, you were the reason we kept going! That means you, Abby and Rebekah C.
Blessings from Layla & Hagen