Thursday, January 3, 2013

I ♥ Thursday {No. 1}

 As we were blog surfing, we came across Bramblewood Fashion, and decided to participate in her  I ♥ Thursday post! We just post things that we love each week...






Layla's ♥'s
 Although I am not a pink kinda girl, I love the vintage-ness of this... the hat, the knitted cardigan, the dress and the background.

 I love easy and adorable crochet projects!

Whooooo wouldn't love this?
 
 This has been my moto lately...



 Hagen's ♥'s
I love this picture! So cute!

i want...

I LOVE combat style boots! So fashionable and bold! Especially these! 
cute and covering!

This week I've been wearing stripes a lot. This outfit is adorable! I everything about this!

Love the hat, and the skirt!

First off I would like say, I absolutely adore berets, and plaid. This outfit is totally my style!


We hope you enjoyed what we are raving about this week. We are looking forward to doing it again!
Blessings, 
Layla & Hagen  

















6 comments:

  1. I love Hagen's third "love"--the skirt is amazing. I adore twirly skirts and really want to make one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Hannah, You should make one! I love spinning in skirts like that! :)
      Hagen

      Delete
  2. I love Layla's motto!!! If you don't mind I'm going to use that motto....how funny I love stripes!!! Most of my clothes are stripes or plaid! And I like combat boots two!! That's funny I'm not really a pink kinda person either, but I do like the top pic!!

    God bless,
    Abby C.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you can use that moto, Abby!
      Yes, stripes and plaid are SWEET!
      I guess we have more in common than I realized... ;)
      <3 Layla

      Delete
  3. You girls are so creative. I enjoy looking at your blog.

    I love you both more than you know. I'm very proud of you.

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mimi!
      Thank you so much for your support!
      We love you SO much! We are praying for you and Grands during this trying time. May the Lord preserve you, and bring you closer to Him each day. And keep the enemy at bay!
      We are proud of you!
      <3 Layla

      Delete