Thursday, February 7, 2013

I ♥ Thursday {No. 5 & 6}

Hello Y'all!
We are going to get you caught up on what we have been loving for the past 2 weeks...

 

Layla's ♥'s

 Last week I was loving all the sunshine, because you know...

 ... sunshine is good!
 

Homemade chicken and rice soup, to help get over this stomach bug.
 
Yes, that's what I do...
 
I adore this outfit, the lace, the floral pattern, and the full skirt. It reminds me of Alice in Wonderland, which I have been loving, also! 
 
 This has been one of my favorite songs/videos this winter!


 Hagen's ♥'s


 I have been loving my camera....
I use this for all my pictures.

   Sourdough pancakes are so delicious!
      Especially with homemade blueberry syrup!       
I have been making them a lot! :)


 I LOVE COCOA POWDER!! 

I sure do love my dear kitty, Mimzy!


  I love this shirt re-fashion! 
I really want to do this!

 Well I hope you liked seeing all of our ♥'s!
What are you ♥ing?

Love,
Layla & Hagen

!!!!!!!!!  

2 comments:

  1. Oooh that shirt refashion is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Layla's sunshine pics..yes sunshine is the best!! And that soup looks delicious...hope the bug go's away soon. Love ALL of Hagen's loves....PLEASE can I have the recipe to the sourdough pancakes!! :)

    ReplyDelete