Wednesday, March 27, 2013

What She Wore Wednesday- {Rustic&Chic}

Hey There! 
How have you been?
I am doing good, thanks for asking!

So, this weeks Wednesday post is not going to be what I wore, instead it will be what I wish I could wear!

This is my dream boho outfit, it is exactly what I envision! I love each of the items, I think they bring just the right balance of rustic and chic. What do you think?

Rustic&ChicRustic&Chic by blesseddamsel featuring free people skirt


I love skirt and the flowy top together. I really like the leather bag with the bit of crochet, it's rough meets dainty.

What are your favorite elements in this outfit?
Do you like the boho style?

I hope you enjoyed this twist to our usual Wednesday post!
Blessings,
Layla  
  





1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I like boho style :) oooh -- my favorite element is that gorgeous ruffle skirt :) :)

    ReplyDelete