Sunday, November 17, 2013

Pumpkin Muffin Recipe {gluten & sugar free}

Like I said, it's all Fall around here! Don't you just love the flavors of Fall? Apples, squash, pumpkins, and greens. All that nutrient- rich food to get you ready for the harsh Winter... I am flipping out with excitement! 
Okay, are you ready for a delicious, nutritious Autumn recipe?



I'm going to try a different approach to giving you the recipe... 
I hope this is legible...


And make sure you enjoy them with plenty of butter! You know, 'cause melted gold makes everything taste better... :)


I am always tweeking recipes and experimenting with different ingredients. You can, too! 
Try tossing in some walnuts, or if you're a raisin eater, do raisins instead of cranberries. You can even add chocolate chips, if you like! I would love to hear about your version of this recipe!

By the way... 
Have you guys checked out Hagen's blog? It's awesome! If you haven't, please head on over to Jewel In His Crown Photography and show her some love!

Love you,
Layla

No comments:

Post a Comment