Friday, December 27, 2013

Merry Christmas to All!

Merry Christmas, from our family to yours!
We hope you had an amazing Christmas celebration... we loved hearing about your family traditions!
Here are a few snap shots of our Christmas...

We attended a midnight candle light service...
In the morning we opened gifts... I think they were a little excited!

Eli modeling his felt mustache Hagen made...

The aftermath...

We had a non-traditional Christmas dinner of Sourdough Fry Bread...

...and sang "Feliz Navidad" the whole time!

Afterwards, we drove around to look at Christmas lights...
  If you have ever read the Little House series, this reminds me of Laura and Almonzo going on their sleigh rides!


I bet you are all itching to see who won the Christmas Giveaway, huh? Well, I won't make you wait any longer...
The winner is (drum roll, please)...
Emma Schramm!
Thank you to all the lovely ladies who entered the contest!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Love From,
The Two Blessed Damsels

1 comment:

  1. Hello Layla. Compliments of the Christmas season and wish you a very blessed, prosperous and Christ centered New year. So good to know you through your profile on the blogger. I am also glad to stop by your blog " Two blessed Damsel" and the post on it "Mary Christmas to all". I think this is my second time I am browsing your profile. I do remember posting my comment on your blog post some months back. I did write about the opportunity you can have of coming to Mumbai, India on a short / long term missions trip to work with us in the slums of Mumbai amongst poorest of poor. We reachout to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encourage young people as well as adults from the West to come to Mumbai on a short / long term missions trip to work with us. We would love to have you two as well as your friends to come and work with us. I am sure you will have a life changing experience. My email id is dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Looking forward to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete