Thursday, January 9, 2014

What She Wore// Floral Shirt

Hey Friends!
I hope you all had a marvelous New Year! I am going to catch up on some outfits from last year, that way we can start fresh! And please excuse my lack of photography skills...



 This outfit is one that Hagen wore during Autumn, when the temperature and leaves were dropping... 
It seems like she put together her most expensive items to create this outfit! The jacket was a great Wal-mart find. The flowy, floral shirt is from an awesome friend (you know who you are!) and it goes well with her complexion. That massive ring adds just the right pop of color!


 -What She Wore-
shirt: from a friend $0
tank: Walmart $3
jeans: Target $8
coat: Walmart $40
shoes: Shoe Carnival $50
ring: thrifted $3



Isn't she a beauty? She can be such a goofball sometimes, and other times she is just plain angelic...
I am so glad to start the new year off with this girl by my side!
Love From,
Layla

3 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful :) I love that ring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo super cute!! Love her shirt! :) great photography, Layla!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love, love, love everything about this outfit!! =D Thank you Layla!!

    ReplyDelete