Thursday, January 30, 2014

I ♥ Thursday {No.11}


It has been too long since our last "I ♥ Thursday" post and with it being Thursday, we thought "Why not?"



Layla's  ♥
Many of you probably don't know, but a few months ago (4 to be exact), I got a job at an Australian coffee shop as a barista ... which means I get to make people coffee and latte's and such!

Latte art
Coffee Love Chalkboard Art



Coffee shop...




These adorable outfits...
How cute!




...


Auburn hair...
Contemplating coloring my hair this color... 
(I'll let you know what I decide!)

Cillian Murphy
These people: Cillian Murphy,
Helena Bonham Carter

Helena Bonham Carter,


#BenedictCumberbatch. I adore him, such a fabulous actor, not to mention just an awesome person
Benedict Cumberbatch,
indypendentstars:  Zooey Deschanel
& Zooey Deschanel.

Nanna Bryndis Hilmarsdottir from the awesome Icelandic band Of Monsters and Men
These musicians: Of Monsters and Men


Florence + The Machine
Florence + the Machine

Dan Reynolds | Imagine Dragons
 Imagine Dragons

Mmm, Mumford and Sons
 Mumford and Sons

Enjoy this beautiful music from Mumford and Sons...



Hagen's ♥
 I must confess. I love Polyvore. But it is such a time consumer....
Here is a recent set I created! 


I really want to go shooting!

Rain drops with 'stashes! Adorable!

I really can't wait for Summer! I wanna go on a picnic....

And have a tea party....
And wear these outfits while doing so....
with some skinny jeans.....
 This would be perfect with a pair of skinny jeans while having a picnic!


Cute!

Love the bag!



For Christmas I got a Donut Bun thing, (I don't really know what to call it...)
 So I've been experimenting with it...
big perfect donut bun
 
 A few great ways to style a donut bun!
And as always, I love my camera!

Well, that's all for now!
What have you been loving?

Love,
Layla & Hagen

No comments:

Post a Comment