Monday, February 9, 2015

Life// Layla's Birthday

We have yet again celebrated another birthday, Layla's 21'st birthday was on the 31'st. We all had a great time!

We ate cake, drank milk, and passed around the presents, resulting in a rather large array of gift wrapping and cake crumbs.

After presents and cake, we went out to eat lunch. (Cake before lunch! Whaat?)

 We went to a lovely Cafe and Creperie called The Aviary. It was delicious and super photogenic!

 Afterwards, we walked around in Bass Pro. Watched the ducks and fish, played in the boats and...

...took our annual Bass Pro family photo. Turned out a little differently than usual. (Dad and I are absent in this one)

The day was great! 
I am so thankful that Layla decided to spend her 21st birthday with us instead of celebrating like most people her age do. It is so nice to be able to spend so much time with my best friend!
I love my sis! She's not afraid to be herself and we can always talk to each other when we need a listening ear. I thank the Lord daily for blessing me with her!

Love,
Hagen

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a lot of fun! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Layla! :) It looks like you all had a lovely day. The Aviary seems like a splendid place to vist.

    ReplyDelete