Saturday, April 11, 2015

Resurrection Celebration

Happy (belated) Easter!
Our day was full of jubilation and remembrance of our Savior.
To start the day we attended a very nice church, the music was beautiful and the sermon, very thoughtful and had some very good points.

When we came home, we began our Seder Meal, something we do every year.
This year we had a delicious lamb roast. Mom cooked it perfectly!
I gotta be perfectly honest with you. I didn't do so well on capturing everything....
I got some pics of dessert though!

 Almond honey cakes.


 Fig bars.

And peanut butter chocolate cups!

It was a bit rainy and cold that day, but just being able to have this time to thank Jesus for taking our place on the cross and forgiving us our sins is so nice. 
I am nothing, but because of Him, I can be something. He is our Savior, our Strong Tower, and I am so thankful that He is in my life!

HE IS RISEN!

How was your Easter?
Love,
Hagen

No comments:

Post a Comment