Monday, April 13, 2015

What She Wore// Street Style :: Guest


Hello readers!
I wanted to share with you this Street Style outfit worn by my very sweet friend, Gideon.

I thought her outfit was so stylish! The texture of the cardi and the mix of neutrals was really nice.
But she really doesn't like to be in front of the camera... I kinda had to force her to let me shoot her, but she's just so natural!

Isn't she beautiful? It was really fun to get her pics. It was like a little mini photoshoot, but on a whim!
The hat is actually mine, but I thought it matched perfectly, so I had Gideon wear it for the pics.


-What She Wore-

 Shirt- handmedown
Tank- Walmart $5
Cardi- Ross $12
Pants- from a friend
Boots- gift
Hat- borrowed


Isn't she just lovely?
Love,
Hagen

6 comments:

  1. Hey! I love this outfit! She is so beautiful.

    Would you mind trying to locate the brand and style of the jeans? I can't get over how great they look. ;)

    Thanks,
    Aliyah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Aliyah!
      Actually those jeans used to be mine, they were my most favorite pair! I was sad when I out grew them... The brand, if I recall correctly is Rogue.
      Thnx for commenting!

      Delete
    2. Yes, they are super cute! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. She is a pretty lady indeed and has such a simple, elegant fashion sense. The outfit looks great with the hat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She just keeps getting more stinkin Pretty! Love the outfit, it's casual and Springy!

    ReplyDelete