Hey y'all! Long time, no see, right? What a busy summer we have had! Here are just a few things that happened while we were away-
- My family went to South Carolina for 4th of July, and I stayed home to take care of the animals.
- They brought our cousins back here, and they spent the summer with us.
- Our friends house burnt down, but everyone was safe.
- I went on the big truck with Dad, and covered over 2,000 miles!
- We butchered a chicken with the cousins... ( city kids )
- We drove back to South Carolina, and I got to see Folly Beach...
- We went to a wonderful Greek restaurant, it was just like the way we cook! No soy!
- I have been crocheting, and crocheting, and crocheting...
- I learned how to make a granny square. Why I never learned before, I don't know.
- Mom went to Texas, and got to see some old friends, and...
- Annabell had her babies!!!
I am so proud of her! She had an amazing birth, and everyone was there to see it. She gave birth to twins, Luna and Maximus. I decided to name him Maximus because 1) he looks so much like the first Max and 2) because he has the same personality, and they aren't even related!
|Luna & Maximus, 2 weeks old|
|Hagen and the sweet babies! Look at Bell's face...|
|Maximus, 5 weeks|
|Luna, 5 weeks|
I am now working on getting them registered and finding good, loving homes. God is so Good, He has blessed me, and I was able to witness new life! -Layla
If you just LOVE the Lord, leave a comment below!!